Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Super Bowl's got the commercials...But the Puppy Bowl has puppies! And a kitty half time show, and bunny cheerleaders, and a hamster piloted blimp cam!! It's an obvious choice for me...But then again I'm not a huge football fan and the *glorious* Lions didn't make it this year. Haha.

I'll probably flip back and forth. :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I'll probably do like in the past- mostly watch the Super Bowl, but flip on the Puppy Bowl for a few minutes (like during half time). One of the puppies came from a shelter here. She was adopted by someone in the township after the filming.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll probably do like in the past- mostly watch the Super Bowl, but flip on the Puppy Bowl for a few minutes (like during half time). One of the puppies came from a shelter here. She was adopted by someone in the township after the filming.
That's exciting that a local puppy will be on the Puppy Bowl!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
The puppy bowl will be repeated all day so Super Bowl it is with quick glances at puppy bowl during half time and time outs.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
a hamster piloted blimp cam!!
How could I have missed this one? I always like when the official blows the whistle and comes onto the field for clean up.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Super Bowl. Heck, the Lions can't even make the playoffs which is why I root for other teams.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
There is nothing that I love more in the world than puppies - but that PuppyBowl bores me to death. I don't know how they can take a bunch of cute puppies playing and make it boring, but somhow they manage to.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
There is nothing that I love more in the world than puppies - but that PuppyBowl bores me to death. I don't know how they can take a bunch of cute puppies playing and make it boring, but somhow they manage to.
I'm with you. I would snore through that.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I don't get the whole puppy bowl thing. It's weird someone could watch puppies playing as a tv show. I would watch like "puppy training" where people compete to train their puppies or something like that. <shrug> I just don't get it.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I don't think they show Puppy Bowl here. I've never seen it.

We're watching the SuperBowl.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WTF is a puppy bowl?
It's on Animal Planet. It was just a bunch of puppies running around with a creepy referee guy hosting it.

I watched part of it, but the Super Bowl + commercials won (Yeah Saints!!) and I fell asleep for a while anyways. :)

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
I saw some of it. I LOVED the golden mix....he was so freaking adorable!!! The camera shot from under the water bowl with him biting the water and stepping in it cracked me up!!
I also wanted to take that sweet Frenchie home!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Neither, I watched a LMN movie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts