Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had grilled sirloin tips with peppers, onions and mushrooms. Then it was leftover cobbler for dessert.

I'm sad the weekend is ending since we finally had a fantastic day weather-wise.

Not a great pic of the cobbler - it really is tasty.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Yum! We stopped at Wendy's on our way home from a wake. We finally had some decent weather, too. We even managed to string together 2 days without rain (I think it rained Friday, can't remember.)!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Ribeyes on the grill, potatoes and onions with dabs of butter, wrapped in foil and cooked, and acorn squash.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
We are having hamburgers and rosemary potatoes. I forgot to prep the asparagus, so I'll save that for tomorrow night. It's fresh from the farmer's stand and I've been dying to have some! Blasted.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Ribeyes on the grill, potatoes and onions with dabs of butter, wrapped in foil and cooked, and acorn squash.
Your potatoes sound like something I make. Potatoes cut in half, some EVOO, butter, garlic, onion salt, pepper and Seven Seas Italian Seasoning. Sometimes I turn the potatoes over so the cut side is up after their done and cover them with shredded mozzarella cheese then pop them back in until the cheese melts.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Looks good! I need one of those grill pans. I've been having a hard time finding one that isn't non-stick, though. I saw one made by Lodge but it doesn't quite have those high sides.

I'm still cleaning the kitchen....we may not have dinner at this rate!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
we had Pumpkin Risotto with Boccochini Cheese halves. OMG so yum.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Yummy :)

I have 2 pans of cornbread in the oven-- one with jalapenos and onion and one without.

On the grill I'm going to have hamburger steaks with cheese, and grilled shrimp. . . and either grilled corn or grilled carrots.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
OK, I ended up making hamburger casserole--Denny's favorite. I do make a homemade cream of chicken "condensed soup" to go in it instead of Campbells. I made faux crab cakes/hashbrowns with zucchini and carrots in place of hashbrowns for mine.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I had chicken torilla soup.

I am currently making another strawberry pie as the ones I made earlier today were snagged by other people.

PS....if you have never tried putting the frozen hashbrown patties on the grill try it they are really good. I buy the cheap ones and just wipe the grill crate with a towel with a little oil on it first.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Baby back ribs and Salmon- both done in the smoker! Fresh fruit salad, I love all the fruit this time of year, corn on the cob and Aspargus both done on the grill- YUM and such easy clean up!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts