Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have two graduation party cookouts this afternoon so that's where I'll be filling up. It's pouring out (bummer), but I doubt that will stop me from eating.

I made a bunch of salami-pepperoncini-cream cheese app thingies to bring to each party, so I know that's one thing on the menu. Cake at both parties, but I'm sure I'll miss dessert at one of them since they are both at about the same time. But either way, that's another thing that will be on the menu.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I am making oven baked chicken breast tenders rolled in crushed canned onion rings with really good ranch dressing to dip them in, garlic oven french fries, biscuits and a salad.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am making oven baked chicken breast tenders rolled in crushed canned onion rings with really good ranch dressing to dip them in, garlic oven french fries, biscuits and a salad.

That sounds really tasty!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Pork roast in the rotisserie, not sure what will go with it yet. Got some mini angel food bundt cakes, will put sliced strawberries on them for dessert.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
We will be having a pork tenderloin cooked on the grill, fresh cauliflower and some noodles with butter (yum! lol)

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Banned
2,041 Posts
Ill trade ya a slice of prime rib for a slice of pizza labby . lol

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well my plan is moot. I stayed at the first party for about a little over 2 hours and left just as they were beginning to grill. I arrived at the next party to find they were just putting all the food away. So I went to 2 BBQs and didn't get to eat anything.

I guess a deli ham sandwich is in my very near future...pfft

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I made chicken breasts like that a few weeks ago. Somehow, tho, your version sounds so much better!

At Kole's request, we had eggs, homefries, Spam and cornedbeed hash. Ken doesn't like Spam or the hash, so I made some Taylor Ham for him.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Well my plan is moot. I stayed at the first party for about a little over 2 hours and left just as they were beginning to grill. I arrived at the next party to find they were just putting all the food away. So I went to 2 BBQs and didn't get to eat anything.

I guess a deli ham sandwich is in my very near future...pfft
oh no Laura that sucks!!!!!!

I made a cheese omlette with bacon rashers, grilled tomato and mini snags. It was basically a breakfast meal but we had it for dinner bwahaha! Upon Dave's request not mine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts