Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For several nights now we've had this struggle in the middle of the night of her barking and crying. It got progressively worse on Friday night. EVERY TWO HOURS! I worried she was getting another bladder infection.
Hubby was the one getting up with her Friday night because I had to work. He said most of the time she just went and sat on the porch. Huh?
Finally he grabbed his pillow and went on the couch and opened her crate. She ran out, on the dog bed and crashed!!
Last night we gave it a try. In our room on the dog bed. She OWNED it!! She looked so cute down there. I heard her wake up around 3 and try to play with the big dogs so I put her outside and into her crate again. Twenty minutes later she was crying. So I opened the crate, opened the door to outside.
She just looked at me, spun around and ran down the hall into our room and plopped herself down on the dog bed next to Gryphon LOL
Soooo I guess she is a big girl now and gets to sleep outside her crate!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Isn't it amazing how they tell you when they are ready to get out of their crates.

Good girl Sully you continue to sleep through the night and let mom and dad enjoy their well earned rest.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'd say she's a SMART big girl! :)
She has such a beautiful face!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She made it though another night!! Very proud of the girl but I feel our days are numbered LOL

·
Registered
101 Posts
WTG Sully, made it though another night!! A new milestone and showing mom and dad that you are a big girl now, yous gets a high paw.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.