Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today she had another big-girl moment. She now can come down the steps to the basement all on her own!
I am getting ready to head out to work and I crate Lily and Rhum in the basement. We came down and then I heard the thud-thud-thuds behind me. I turned around and Sully came bursting into the room and ran right into the crate with her Mom! LOL
What a good girl, but there is no room for two.
Guess it is time to move her crate to the basement with the big girls.

She also weighs 31lbs. She is over half the size of Cinder and is catching up to her quickly! Of course Cinder is a petite little peanut who weighs less than 60 lbs. Normally about 53lbs but she gained 10 lbs we are slowing taking back off of her.
But Lily is around 75 so Sully is only 3 months and almost half the size of her mother. YIKES!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
And where are the pictures. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
cinderbaylabs said:
Today she had another big-girl moment. She now can come down the steps to the basement all on her own!
I am getting ready to head out to work and I crate Lily and Rhum in the basement. We came down and then I heard the thud-thud-thuds behind me. I turned around and Sully came bursting into the room and ran right into the crate with her Mom! LOL
What a good girl, but there is no room for two.
Guess it is time to move her crate to the basement with the big girls.

She also weighs 31lbs. She is over half the size of Cinder and is catching up to her quickly! Of course Cinder is a petite little peanut who weighs less than 60 lbs. Normally about 53lbs but she gained 10 lbs we are slowing taking back off of her.
But Lily is around 75 so Sully is only 3 months and almost half the size of her mother. YIKES!
Gin still doesn't want to go down in the basement! (Its kinda a windy staircase so I don't force it) I think she likes to be upstairs and let everyone know when mom is home.

Gin was 74lbs this am after the dog park...Roo is 82. YIKES

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Awww...GOOD girl!!! :D Too funny- I'll bet she was pretty proud of herself, too, wasn't she? LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts