Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't care that she's shaved her nose down to unnatural proportions a'la Michael Jackson, I don't care that she's bought herself a painful looking set of fish lips, but where on God's green earth did she get the money? She has the nerve to ask society for a handout in the form of "donations", when she is frittering money away on bargain basement plastic surgery?

I think someone is a Jolie-Pitt wannabe :whistle:

Oh, and the fact that this waste of skin has a publicist sickens me to no end also. There. My 3rd and final post on this immature whack job. Just had to get that one rant out of my system.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
She had a nice settlement from being injured during a riot at a mental hospital at which she worked. Ironic really, since it is clear that she belongs in one.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Golfgirlrobin said:
She had a nice settlement from being injured during a riot at a mental hospital at which she worked. Ironic really, since it is clear that she belongs in one.
Too bad she didn't have the sense to parlay that settlement into a college fund for her children. No, a new nose and a trout pout is a much better investment.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
she just wanted to look like a celebrity. too bad she chose donald duck to emulate.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Golfgirlrobin said:
From what I have read she only received $168K. I say only, because from what I can tell all her costs- IVF, plastic surgery, manicures- add up to more than $168K. Plus, the cost of raising 6 children.

She's a fruit loop

If I were Angelia Jolie- I'd be afraid for my life, because it seems like she has an obsessed fan.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I guess I don,t judge others as I havent walked in their shoes,she may and must like her new look.It seems everyone has something to say about her negative.I hope everything works out for her and the children,downing her isnt gonna change a thing.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Honestly, I think it's an extraordinary waste of time to think about her. If we're going to pay attention to her, we should be investigating the ethics of the doctors who turned her hoohah into a clown car.*

*Was that harsh? I think maybe I was a little harsh just now. Sorry about that! :happy:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

theoconbrio said:
If we're going to pay attention to her, we should be investigating the ethics of the doctors who turned her hoohah into a clown car.*

*Was that harsh? I think maybe I was a little harsh just now. Sorry about that! :happy:
Not at all mate - **** good call.

Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Just by replying to this post I have contributed to furthering the exploitation that this woman is looking for.

I pray for her children who against their own volition are sucked into this.

May God keep the children healthy, happy and close to His heart.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
If I were Angelia Jolie- I'd be afraid for my life, because it seems like she has an obsessed fan.
True dat!
It's obvious she's trying to look like her (right down to the hairstyle). Maybe she's hoping Angelina will come to her rescue being that she's obsessed with kids and all.... :gum:

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
theoconbrio said:
My coworker, who is black, this morning: "Thank God she's not black! Or we'd never hear the end of it!"
I read that too fast. I thought you wrote that he was black just for this morning.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
kaisdad said:
theoconbrio said:
My coworker, who is black, this morning: "Thank God she's not black! Or we'd never hear the end of it!"
I read that too fast. I thought you wrote that he was black just for this morning.
bwahahahaha!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts