Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw turkey cutlets on sale at the grocery store on my way to work this morning. Anybody have suggestions on how to cook them?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I would make turkey and stuffing sammies with gravy! Mmmmmmmmmm....

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Pound them thinner to make them more tender. Sautee in lemon butter with garlic, capers, and a little parsley, serve over buttered noodles or pasta. Salad or green veggie on the side.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pound them thinner to make them more tender. Sautee in lemon butter with garlic, capers, and a little parsley, serve over buttered noodles or pasta. Salad or green veggie on the side.
Yummy! Thanks! I've never cooked a turkey cutlet before. Wasn't sure what to do with it, but I would have tried something, probably the grill. This sounds better.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
You can add some of the pasta water to the sauce in the pan to stretch it a bit. If you flour the cutlets before sauteeing, the flour will thicken the sauce a bit. too. I do this with chicken all the time, no reason why it wouldn't work just as well with turkey. Maybe even add some artichole hearts just before the dish is finished. ;) Like chicken scalloppini.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts