Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 1 ladies room and 2 mens room here at work. I told the *(bwob) a week and half ago the toilet in the ladies room was leaking.

Well today during work hours the plumber is here and has it all torn apart!! WTH?? Just heard it will "be awhile" before it's fixed.

NO way do any of us gals want to use the men's room...YUCK!!

*Bwob--boss without brains

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I wanna know why there are 2 mens rooms and only 1 ladies room?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Boss should pay doubletime to fix it afterhours?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I would drive home to use the restroom.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I know but that is 20 miles and if I do I prolly won't go back :D
That would work too! :) When I was 8 months pregnant for my first son, the company I worked for moved into a new building (which wasn't done when we moved in). The only bathroom was on the 2nd floor, and it was the private bathroom in my boss's office. After watching me waddle up there a million times, he told me to work from home until the 1st floor bathroom was complete. :D

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That would work too! :) When I was 8 months pregnant for my first son, the company I worked for moved into a new building (which wasn't done when we moved in). The only bathroom was on the 2nd floor, and it was the private bathroom in my boss's office. After watching me waddle up there a million times, he told me to work from home until the 1st floor bathroom was complete. :D
How nice!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Boss should pay doubletime to fix it afterhours?
If it's the only ladies room available and there are no other alternatives provided (port-a-potty, etc.), then absolutely yes.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
If it's the only ladies room available and there are no other alternatives provided (port-a-potty, etc.), then absolutely yes.
But there is another alternative, you designate one of the two men's rooms a women's room for the day. Assuming there is a reasonable cleaning schedule, the sight of a urinal can't be that icky.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OK, yea you're right. As long as it was **** and span from the night before and not one man has entered it since. 'Cuz that would make me hurl.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But there is another alternative, you designate one of the two men's rooms a women's room for the day. Assuming there is a reasonable cleaning schedule, the sight of a urinal can't be that icky.
We could do that but no one wants to scrub and disinfectant one of them:D

no urinals

I am hoping the plumber is working quickly!!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
We have uni-sex half-baths here - one sink/vanity and toilet. Not at all like office bathrooms. The girls tend to use the same ones and the boys tend to use the same ones, but only one or two of them are officially designated. (And that's actually gone by the wayside depending on whose office that particular bathroom is closest to.)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts