Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I noticed last night that all the stations were $1.99 for gas....crap.....

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
ours jumped from 1.59 at 7:30 this morning to 1.89 by 4:00pm. i saw in the papers that OPEC is slowing down oil production in saudi arabia. WHAT? they didn't make enough money off of us during the summer to pay for their mansions? boo-hoo

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Ours jumped up to $1.69 too. :(

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
As long as it isn't 4 bucks I'm cool. actually anything below 2.50 is a bonus. Funny how we forgot the $60 fill ups already.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
labs4life said:
As long as it isn't 4 bucks I'm cool. actually anything below 2.50 is a bonus. Funny how we forgot the $60 fill ups already.
I wish mine was a $60 fill up. I was an $85 fill. I would say how much I saved every time I filled since the price drop. $2.00 a gallon is better than 4.29 but I would like to stay below $2. It made a huge difference in our montly expenditure. We saved $400 a month when the prices dropped.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I am about 150 miles north of you. Last Wednesday gas was $1.52. When I went out at noon on Friday it was $1.72 . At 4 p.m. on my way home same station was up to 1.79. Now it is 2.09. Zoom zoom zoom.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
It was $1.75 today... I hoe it doesn't get really expensive again.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Prices are going up here again too! We went down to $1.07 per litre just before Christmas and the other day we filled up for $1.15 per litre. I think there is something like just over 4 litres per gallon too (from memory) ... so we're paying over $4.00 per gallon in Australia if you look at it that way. :(

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Hunter said:
I just do not get it - " crude oil fell $5.94 to $42.62 " due to demand being down

But gas prices shoot up 40 cents in the past week.
Probably because 42 is greater than 38 which is what the price was a week or so ago...assuming they even need a reason.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.