Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm sure you all won't think they're strange, but the average person probably would think they were a bit odd. I pulled them out when cleaning my pockets out before laundry

Here are the items I found:

2 pink poopie bags (those were in my hoodie pocket)

1/2 handful of various treats (cheerios, kibble, and a few mother hubbard treats)

1 small stuffed toy (out of my back pocket)~~those small stuffed happy meal type toys

1 tissue (that was mine haha)

So what things have you found in your pockets?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
poop bags
paper towel for drool (Champ is a drooler)
balls
kibble, bits of dried hot dog, Buddy Biscuits
collapsible water dish

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Since I got Toby I've found mane and tail hair in my pockets besides the stuff you mentioned.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Poop bags and treats are a pocket staple around here. I've laundered more beef lung than I care to disclose. :eek:

Clickers are also everywhere. :)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Our hay seems to gather in my bra. Even with a turtle neck and two shirts and a heavy coat on, I still find it.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Interesting! You actually empty your pockets before doing laundry. Hmmm.

My husband forgets he has pockets, then the pens and markers get washed and dried, the laundry gets ruined and he says why didn't you do it?

They aren't my pockets......

I stopped emptying his because of all the yucky things I would find, particularly the stripped cigarette ends.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Occassional poop bag, stray kleenex, but mostly (in almost all my pockets) littel dried treat crumbs from training. They last through wash after wash!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I usually find kibble (which is really gross if you forget to empty your pockets!) Though, just now I checked so I could answer this post and found the staple remover I have been searching for for 3 weeks. Thanks! =)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
...So what things have you found in your pockets?
Jean pockets usually have just pieces of dog biscuits in them (front right aka "the magic pocket). I don't carry a purse, so my other pockets contain my wallet, cell phone and car keys.

Now, jacket pockets, that's another story. I work on a playground. Which means whatever the kids find and hand me ends up in my pockets (cool rocks, toys, flowers, pictures, etc). I'm good for leaving this stuff in my pockets:
poop bags
thin stretchy gloves
"ear pops" (kind of like ear muffs but they aren't connected)
tissues

Oh yeah- and school's two way radio. It's come home with me a few times over the years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts