Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THINK of at 3am

this what was on my mind at 3am this morning

the power of choice really should not have been left up to us mortals. it really should not have. choice is to powerful a thing to be left up to a group of heathens like us. i mean **** think about it if you really think about it choice should have been left only the all seeing and all knowing. you do not know the consiquinses of your choices till after your already comitted to do them. that is truely an amazing thing if you really sit down and think about it. you make a choice, and you may know the effects of that choice imeaditly or **** it may be months from now who the **** knows really.

but i guess that is thre beauty of what god created when he gave us choice. you make a choice and not feel the full effects of it for many years or you make a choice now and be in the hospital barely alive with in minutes of making that choice. and god in his wisdom has made choice such a large part of our daily lives that we hardly notice untill we have something major in our petty little lives come up.

and it is the choices we make as individuals and as a whole race that define us as both human beings and as a race of life. choices good or bad. the killer or rapest has a choice to do those thing or not to. now than whether there are voices or no voices compelling that person to do those things he still has a choice of listening or not listening. ahhh the beauty of it all. you choices in the end are what define us the critiria of how we make the choices that have to make. work ethic is a choice as is whether to a good parent or a bad one. life is full of choices so be carefully that you dont take advantage of right that god gave you think good and hard about every choice that you make

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah no kidding see this is why i do not need time to my self.

either that or i need to become a philosophy major one or the 2

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Did you eat hot chilies before bed last night? ;)

Some of my best thinking is done from 2-4 AM.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope actually was at a titty bar and started thinking of that

that ought to tell you the quality of the strippers in my area jeez

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
That is a very profound and true statement. It really has made me think. I've made some good choices and some bad choices. They definitely have had a mark on my life. Luckily, it seems to have been the good choices that have had the most affect on my life. God bless, Dave.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts