Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emma is a special girl. She has always been that way since she was a little girl. When I got Emma @ almost 3 years she knew her new siblings already: The guinea pigs: Sweetie and Oliver and the budgies: Pelle and Pärlan (=The pearl in swedish). She always accepted the smaller animals as a part of the familly and I can't remember I locked their cages even when she was a puppy and came for a visit..

She just never even payed them any attention. I always let "the pigs" roam free in the room during the day and Emma too of course. I never really thought about it... It was just something I always sis before Emma and kept going. Let the animals out and went to work or school... One day I thought wow I let my guinea pigs run free with the dog..:eek:. Not many people can do that. But for us it was so natural. I have always trusted her.... with animals that is lol. She sure is one special girl. :) I used to put Oliver between Emma's front paws in the couch. She just snuffled him and he her.

Sweet friends: Emma 3 years and Oliver 5 years. (I miss that boy :() 10 years ago....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Veronic, that is so sweet!! I'm not surprised one bit though. She is one special girl!!!!!!!!

I've always wanted a guinea pig, ever since I was little....

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
She is a very special girl.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
So cute, they look like they were very special friends.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
That put a smile on my face, great story!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I just love the way labs makes friends with other animals, and how those animals make friends right back .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts