Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No green sky this time, but some hail. The clouds were really tumultuous. Rolling, churning, diving down, it was pretty cool to watch. The first picture sucks because the screen was in the way.

And this is what came out of those clouds:

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Nick said:
Dad of Toby said:
Beautiful!
I love storms, I know my neighbors think I'm crazy. Every time we have one I'm the idiot out there looking at the clouds and taking pictures.
Nothing wrong with that. Before I leave this earth.....I'd love to take a summer vacation chasing storms with storm chasers....

That is definitely on the to do list.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
At least I know I'm not the only one that stands out on my patio with my camera during a thunderstorm.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Glad the hail wasn't larger. Great pics. I love storms (as long as nobody is hurt, of course).

Reminds of my time living in IL. One of these days I'll dig up my tornado pic.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Nothing wrong with taking pics. I used to chase the things in college. :p I learned a lot about how the weather works though, and I got course credits for it too! Plus, it didn't hurt the resume too much either since we had to take preparation classes beforehand. :) Now, I just need to get my boys both in school so I can use it! lol

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I'm on the other side of town from Nick but we had about the same. Some really wicked clouds, wind, and hail.

It was actually sunny when it was hailing it was weird.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
WOW you two... those are some VERY cool pictures. AWESOME!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts