1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I don't gots nothin' to say. Sorry.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
OK, I'm was here, was sittin' on my hands, and pharted, but see it wasn't really a phart so I had to go wash my hands before I could type.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Let's see, I shall try...

My Otis is falling down stairs and I need to figure out how to ramp my house. But it's a tri-level so that's kind of difficult. =(

Riley's last day of school was yesterday. Last day of ELEMENTARY school. On to big bad scary middle school. For me anyway. During the 5th grade graduation ceremony he was recognized for honor roll, spell bowl, math club, attendance and he received a President's Academic Award. =)

My parents came and picked him up last night so we're kidless for the next week and a half.

Ummm.... I've started jogging my fat ungraceful ass around my neighborhood and I'm signing up for golf lessons.

I guess I do have things to say, but nothing all that interesting!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i'm destroying bishes and taking their money. busy work!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I got nuthin. I'm crabby and mopey and avoiding all the work I should be doing cause it's a thousand degrees in my house.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's see, I shall try...

My Otis is falling down stairs and I need to figure out how to ramp my house. But it's a tri-level so that's kind of difficult. =(

Riley's last day of school was yesterday. Last day of ELEMENTARY school. On to big bad scary middle school. For me anyway. During the 5th grade graduation ceremony he was recognized for honor roll, spell bowl, math club, attendance and he received a President's Academic Award. =)

My parents came and picked him up last night so we're kidless for the next week and a half.

Ummm.... I've started jogging my fat ungraceful ass around my neighborhood and I'm signing up for golf lessons.

I guess I do have things to say, but nothing all that interesting!

:D WTG Riley!!! & you!!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
She can't Owl Gore is watching.:D

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
i'm destroying bishes and taking their money. busy work!
I'm so freaking addicted to SL it isn't even funny...I can't access fb at work and I worry about my confidence level when it's unattended, lol.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I got nuthin. I'm crabby and mopey and avoiding all the work I should be doing cause it's a thousand degrees in my house.

TURN ON THE AC. You'll be glad you did. We've been running ours for weeks now and last month's utility bill was only $140.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts