Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
A bacteria you can't kill. Why does that worry me?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Golfgirlrobin said:
A bacteria you can't kill. Why does that worry me?
Those were my thoughts. :eek:

However, I stand by the thought, "Life finds a way".

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I'm about to break out the clorox-and-tin-foil hat and sit in my nice safe room until after the world is consumed by the radioactive blob... ;D (I'm only half kidding, and I hope nobody tells my grandma about this or she'll never take off the Platex Gloves. ::) )

D

·
0 Posts
dweck said:
Oh, it's all fine and good now, but how long 'til it morphs into this!

I never really noticed before but~~~ HOW 'BOUT THEM THUNDER-THIGHS on Godzirra? Wow...

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"With this organism, we can take an intact DNA molecule, blast it into little pieces, and in five to six hours the organism is restored and growing normally again," Dr. Bagwell said.
Ya know! This just AIN'T RIGHT. I wonder what the growth rate is.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
That is really not that odd. There are quite a few that we can not kill. There system is nothing like ours in some ways they are much better than ours. Alot of the ways we disinfect does not kill everything. The tests we ran in Microbiology lab on household products were downright scary.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I think there is some of that growin' in the back of our icebox, make note, clean the icebox tommorow. ;D

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
All day after reading this, I've been singing that stupid "Beware of the Blob" song that they play at Scifi Dine-in theater in Disney. :mad: It's like that Seinfeld episode where George can't stop singing "Master of the house, keeper of the Inn" from Les Miserables, and he worries that he's slowly going nuts.

"It creeps, it crawls, it oozes down walls....Be-ware of the blo-ob"
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts