Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok.. you may be on a starvation diet.....you need to eat!!!! small freg meals...protein,fiber, carbs.....exersize... I eat something almost every 4 hours.. piece of fruit, trail mix (home made), 100 cal packs of whatever. You need to fuel the fire. The body will hang onto your fat when it feels it is in starvation mode. Depending on your height and activity level determines the amount of calories you need. Dont skimp on those calories.. you wont loose the weight near as fast...

·
Registered
18 Posts
My advice for even exercising inside in the summer, is to have a fan on a stand blowing on you the whole time. There's something about retarding the sweat that helps get you through the hour - whereas if I don't have the fan, I sweat like a mo'fo, get overheated and want to quit at the halfway mark.
I sweat like a mo'fo' even with my fans on... but I feel, the more I sweat the more I am doing my body good... just make sure you are drinking lots of water during the workout and afterwards!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.