Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday...:confused:cry cry cry.....

WTH is the problem? I can't lose to save my life. I walk, eat fairly well but still not a **** change. I hate it:mad: I had Eggbeaters this morning and black coffee at 7am it's now almost 10 and I am getting a hungry.

The last 2 times I weighed this much I was 8 months pregnant!!

SCREAMING...........................

WHAT am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
How old are you? I used to be able to drop wt. so dang easily!! Now its so harddddddddddd. Flipping hormones and all- I know it will take really ramping up the exercise- thats the only thing that will do it. Just eating right and walking doesn't change anything for me, heck I walk miles at work- So its motivating myself to pick it up, and even add some light wts. - its what worked before, I just have to do the work! BLACH!! Good luck to you-

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I've been following points and exercising 3 times a week since March - it wasn't until about May when the pounds finally started coming off. You may be like me and have a dead metabolism,and require the exercise to get it started. Seriously - cardio 3 x a week (or more) no less then 35 minutes a time, and just keep at it - I thought I was done for ever losing weight, but the hard work is finally starting to pay off.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
If you haven't gone within the last year, you might want to consider going and having blood work done to make sure your thyroid levels are OK and there's nothing medically slowing down your weight loss.

WTG Karina!!

Exercise is my big achilles heel. We are going to buy a treadmill next month (too hot to want to exercise outside!) but then we actually have to start using it!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
My advice for even exercising inside in the summer, is to have a fan on a stand blowing on you the whole time. There's something about retarding the sweat that helps get you through the hour - whereas if I don't have the fan, I sweat like a mo'fo, get overheated and want to quit at the halfway mark.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok.. you may be on a starvation diet.....you need to eat!!!! small freg meals...protein,fiber, carbs.....exersize... I eat something almost every 4 hours.. piece of fruit, trail mix (home made), 100 cal packs of whatever. You need to fuel the fire. The body will hang onto your fat when it feels it is in starvation mode. Depending on your height and activity level determines the amount of calories you need. Dont skimp on those calories.. you wont loose the weight near as fast...

·
Registered
18 Posts
My advice for even exercising inside in the summer, is to have a fan on a stand blowing on you the whole time. There's something about retarding the sweat that helps get you through the hour - whereas if I don't have the fan, I sweat like a mo'fo, get overheated and want to quit at the halfway mark.
I sweat like a mo'fo' even with my fans on... but I feel, the more I sweat the more I am doing my body good... just make sure you are drinking lots of water during the workout and afterwards!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts