Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever stayed in a Staybridge Suites hotel before??

I have never heard of them, but they are owned by a large hotel group. Same group that Holiday Inn belongs to. I'm just wondering if they are an ok place?

I found one just 20 minutes from my friends house in PA.. In a town called Glen Mills.

Thanks everyone who is helping me. I really should have had this done, but I'm a procrastinator of epic proportions. ;)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Glen Mills is awesome! There is great shopping there, good restaurants, and it's right on Route One so you'll be able to get to your friends' house super easily :) Glad you found a place that worked well!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. That is really good to know. It looks nice. And I'm glad it has a full kitchen- maybe we can actually have home cooked meals a couple times next week, instead of eating out all the time. :)

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
We are staying at a condo in Vegas right now...we haven't cooked (didn't plan too) but as we only eat breakfast and supper it is nice for stocking yogurt, fruit etc for snacks...plus the microwave popcorn keeps my dad happy.

You will love having a full kitchen even if you don't cook.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.