·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone here follow hockey? :-\

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I love hockey. I don't follow it as much as I would like to, partly because it's rarely on TV when I would like to watch it. I need to get ESPN or OLN or something.

I'm still getting over the shock of Texas having a hockey team. ;) Just ain't right, somehow.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I do.
But I'm in the minority up here, I'm not a 'Nucks fan. I'm a Flames fan, unless they get knocked out against the Wings-which very well might happen.
It's been a great Vancouver/Dallas series so far, but I think the Canucks might take it.

There's not really a league up here that I don't follow. I was raised in a hockey-loving house, what can I say!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Wow, that's awesome!

I love hockey. My team got knocked out this week. :-\

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I'm rooting for the Canucks. I have to back the Canadian team in this series. I'm really hoping the Flames win today, but I also would really love the Wings to. I'm kinda torn on who I want to win this one.

Shanna, where are his seats? Tell him to wear a lime green shirt so I can see him.

·
Registered
66 Posts
all our family are canuks fans, tho' we only really get interested during the playoffs...living in victoria so close to vancouver, you just can not be a fan! dallas and vancouver have had a great playoff series!

we're hoping vancouver will do it tonight...there are so many cars driving around victoria with canucks flags attached to them!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It will be amazing if Dallas can pull it off. I don't know if they can though.

Dallas having a hockey team... ha ha... I admit, it is a bit funny. I think we have a team for most of the major league sports.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I love hockey!

Goooo Staaaaaars. (Normally an Avalanche fan but they, er, well, we won't go there) I loathe the Canucks because of Todd Turderrtuzi.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Burt doesn't play for Vancouver.
He was traded to Detroit.

G

·
Moving from England to Canada, I have got into hockey, I love it now, rarely miss a game. The Canucks have got to win, last game was so good. It had a lot of pace from the get go.

Go Canucks!!! ;D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Su and I love hockey! This time of year is pure 8 weeks of bliss!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
twitch said:
Stars win 2-0 to force a game seven. :eek:
WOOOHOOOO.

They were sitting ... say from where the cameras are showing the game, on the right side, 5th row, by the goal.

G

·
Canucks beat Dallas in 7th Game! Turco was crying at the end :'( lol
How stupid of Dallas to take Turco out of net, when in theory they still could of leveled with Canucks and then play would of gone into OT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts