Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm home for spring break for the rest of the week. PROMISED myself (and a girlfriend) that I would get my bedroom closet and dresser completely cleaned out this week.

It is now past noon and I've watched two movies on cable, had three cups of coffee, ditzed around in the kitchen, worked a difficult crossword, spent 30 minutes on the phone with my cable people to get one free year of HBO On Demand, wandered into the the bedroom to have a *peek* at the projects and then... wandered out. Six times.

I know that this project will take one hour, TOPS. And I just can't make myself begin. Maybe I'll go check the cable listings for a good movie beginning at 1:00...

I'm hopeless.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
spent 30 minutes on the phone with my cable people to get one free year of HBO On Demand
You got a cable company to give you something for free --- in 30 minutes? Forget the closet and dresser, you have worked your magic for the week or YEAR!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Oh, I can so very much relate. I am the Queen of the Procrastination Nation. Or maybe I am the Co-Queen - you are the other one, Nance.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Clearly you need to figure out what needs to be done before you tackle it. Your subconscious is obviously working hard on the project so you should occupy yourself with other things until its ready. May I suggest Oprah, some girl scout cookies followed by an impromptu nap?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I'd be zhausted after the crossword.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts