Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am looking forward to meeting and chatting with many of you in the near future! We pick up our new pup this coming Wednesday! I am sure we will have plenty of questions for all of you after we finally get her all settled in and we catch up on the lost sleep! (I hear the first couple of nights are pretty rough, ha ha ha). Anywho, I already have a question which I will post on the discussion board! Thanks and I hope I can help some of you out as much as I am hoping that you are gonna help me out!

Take care
JAJ

·
Registered
36 Posts
how exciting!!!!!!!!!! bringing home a new puppy is such a special time. And maybe, just maybe, you'll get lucky like we did with our baby girl we got last month and she'll sleep through the nights. looking forward to seeing pics. And welcome to the forum!! BTW- what color is she?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! From her pics she is a yellow lab, but she is very white looking! Hoping she stays on the lighter (whiter) side! I think we pick her up this Wednesday! Will try and upload pics as soon as we can! And yes definitely hoping she sleeps thru the night! Although my wife and I are going to take the rest of the week off anyway to help with the adjustment time!

Thanks again! JAJ

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I know this might sound like a stupid ? but are you from St. Louis, MO? I simply ask because my b/f and myself (along with all our animals) are moving back home (to the Lou) tommorow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is correct! Born and raised here! We live in Ballwin and work in Clayton! Where are you moving from and where are you moving to? Good luck with your move. Maybe our dogs could have a play date! We get our puppy on Wednesday and will post pics soon after. She probably looks a lot different than the puppy pic my wife posted earlier!

Take care!
JAJ

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I am moving back to Shrewsberry to live with my mother. My bf (and the animals) are likely moving to South City. A playdate sounds like fun.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board!
We definelty need pics when you get your new cutie home!
Congrats & great time to join this board; such a great resource when you've got a new little one in the house!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts