Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local radio station is holding one of those silly contests where you enter and then get a key to potentially start a car. There are going to be a total of 136 finalists and guess who won a key today?! Me!!!! :D

I don't get to try out my key until next month (June 6th), but it's to win a 2010 Ford Fusion 'S'...I'm so excited!!!!! It would be so awesome to win :D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
CooL!! Good luck!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Stacey, LOTS of good thoughts that your key is the one that starts the car - I have a funny (but good) feeling about this!!

If you win, you have to promise to drive down to meet me and the other Ontarians who are close by though!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Heyyyyyy, I recognize that "squeee"! :D

Good luck, Stace!! Did they announce your name on the radio?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to try not to laugh at the man when he called me today because I thought he was joking!

Karina, I had a funny (but good) feeling about it too. I wonder if I can keep my fingers crossed for a month, haha!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amy, nope they didn't :( I entered online so they called me. He said sometimes they will congratulate online winners during the morning show the day after they claim a prize so maybe I'll hear my name tomorrow!

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Good luck! That would be so awesome! Remind us before you go try your key, so we can send lots of good thoughts for it to work. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts