3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happiness (after swimming)

Bliss

Contentment

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
He really does look alot like my Frankie.
He's verrrry handsome! :-* :-*

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
He's so handsome!! I love the rolling with the ball picture :-* to Tucker

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yellojakesmom said:
He's so handsome!! I love the rolling with the ball picture :-* to Tucker
I love that one too. It's his routine.....when I'm throwing the ball in the yard, and he's retrieving....after he's had enough, he keeps the ball the last time, and rolls over onto his back (and HAS to keep the ball in his mouth). That's his signal for playtime, and I give him belly rubs, pat his bum ::), and call him a big baby in a high baby voice ;D (I had hub snap this one when I stepped away for a minute...we were in the middle of the play session).

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jzgrlduff said:
He really does look alot like my Frankie.
I sometimes think wouldn't it be sorta interesting to see what backgrounds our different dogs came from (pedigrees and such), to see if any are related? Most labs are related somewhere along the line, I guess.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Donna I can't believe it you have green grass already. It's going to snow for the next week in Central NY. :-[
Olie

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oonas Dad said:
Donna I can't believe it you have green grass already. It's going to snow for the next week in Central NY. :-[
Olie
Eewwee...boy do you live in the wrong place! It turned warm and sunny the past couple of weeks, but we got some snow this morning, and may get a bit over the next few days. Probably 'onion snow', then it'll get nice again. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts