Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay!!!​

But I must admit I'm going to miss the cold air and snow. But it seems the dogs are enjoying it. They were outside all day. Bo's been burning around the yard for most of the day, but now there both just laying there basking in the sun. And josie wanted to join them, but kitty's not allowed outside.

Earlier today I had the house all to myself because my youngest sister was at a birthday party, my mom and other sister were at a soccer game, and my dad had a meeting I think. So I went into my parents room, flipped on the T.V (watched Pocahontas)Left the back door open so they can come in the room and lay on the bed if they like (but apparently outside is more interesting then cuddling up with mama on the bed) So yep I just laid there watching them run around the yard and sleep in the sun. Fun times Fun times

And Tomorrow it's my sisters 7th birthday. So we're all going to go to the Lake with the family(And dogs) and let Abby swim (Bo hates water) since it's warmer out.

·
Registered
457 Posts
not here although getting little warmer ..............up to 44 today ................maybe some of this snow will finally melt ....................can't wait ...........although the dogs still loving the snow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts