Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finished the Christmas shopping today, dogs included.

Mark took Jed and Jasmine for their last walk of the evening earlier on, Jasper stayed in by the fireside with me, we have severe frosts and his ricketty old legs wouldn't have held up on them.

Any how, he and I had a wonderful hour together, I had my Baileys over ice which he had a few slurps from my finger of! and... he got first dibs on the gifts.

There were 9 in total, 3 each, including 2 toys each and then a bag of treats, each toy and treat bag were different. I showed him a choice of 2 at a time and let him select what he wanted before wrapping them and placing them in his stocking.

There has to be some perks to being the senior, now Jasper has really got everything he wants for Christmas :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
What a sweet moment, Kate. Jasper is such a wonderful older fella, worth his weight in gold! :D
Give him a pat for me!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
What a special, special time. Made me teary eyed. I think he enjoyed being with his momma on his own for a while :).. Sweet, sweet Jasper.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Merry Christmas Jasper. I'm sure he really appreciated his one on one time with you. It seems as if they want to be closer with their Mama as they get older. I noticed that with Mitzi. She wants to be with me all the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts