Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever seen a seatbelt bag? They are made from actual seatbelts and are nearly indestructable. They can be washed, too. Originally they were in solid colors, but now they come in prints, plaids, checks, and a whole rainbow of colors. I bought these two, one used (the red, white, and blue one) and one new that I got for half price on eBay. The used one looks brand new, I could not find any wear on it at all, even the lining was pristine. Here's the web site: http://www.seatbeltbags.com/

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I have one in solid black. I've had it for years--DD borrows it occasionally. Still looks brand new.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
cool! This is neat. I have never heard of these bags either. I like the red white and blue one :)

Checked out the link. I like the blue jeans ones and the treecycle...actually they are all pretty awesome :p

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the Paint By Numbers multi-color scheme on the diaper bag, but they are not making it in purses right now. :( That's what got me interested in them in the first place, I saw a woman with a Paint By Numbers bag, and it was so pretty - plus it would go with anything and everything!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
I love those. The animal print bag is GREAT! I appear to have a gap in my collection - no animal print bags.....need to fix that soon.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
So a woman came into work today and she had one of these bags. Very nice. I like! Again I am NOT a purse person. She tells me it is a knock-off she got for $40!! Lady makes them to order and gave me the info to contact her. That might be my Christmas gift for myself this year!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So a woman came into work today and she had one of these bags. Very nice. I like! Again I am NOT a purse person. She tells me it is a knock-off she got for $40!! Lady makes them to order and gave me the info to contact her. That might be my Christmas gift for myself this year!
Cool beans!!! If she makes the multi-colored ones like the Paint-by-Number (pink, blue, green, yellow, black, red, etc.) I would love to order one!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Cool beans!!! If she makes the multi-colored ones like the Paint-by-Number (pink, blue, green, yellow, black, red, etc.) I would love to order one!
From what I understand she will make anything you want. She is located in Georgia I think. I left the number at work but will pass it along to you.
I am told she has a VERY thick accent, my guess is she is foreign.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
From what I understand she will make anything you want. She is located in Georgia I think. I left the number at work but will pass it along to you.
I am told she has a VERY thick accent, my guess is she is foreign.
Thank you! I am not really a purse person, either; I tend to find one I like and use it until it falls apart. I would like the messenger-style with the longer shoulder strap in the multicolor, though. :eek:

BTW - is it Maggie's Bags?

Here is the pattern/color I want:

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Thank you! I am not really a purse person, either; I tend to find one I like and use it until it falls apart. I would like the messenger-style with the longer shoulder strap in the multicolor, though. :eek:

BTW - is it Maggie's Bags?

Here is the pattern/color I want:
No it started with an M. One name.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts