Just Labradors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a week off at home with tons of time to play...I'm kinda over it. I've got the coop, "rustic shack", barn and woodshed...now I'm just planting and harvesting away....and getting bored.

And can anyone else tell when the freakin' peaches are ready to harvest? I can't.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
azlab said:
Retriever Mama said:
Ender's Mom said:
farming on my other farms (
other farms? I don't understand....you can have more than one farm?
On your Farm page there is a section labeled Gifts Received. Below that is the word "setting". Click on it and it will bring you to a page that says Server A, Server B, Server C and Server D. The darker server is the one your current farm is in. You can click on the other 3 and have 3 more farms with the exact same starting set up. You cannot move money, crops, buildings etc between the 4 farms but you can buy trees and such from Cash Shop. You can then return to your main server and plant them in your main farm (that is how I bought 95% of my trees). I buy nothing with my main farm profits everything I have it from my back 3 farms. The items you buy show up as gifts from the King.
Oh....my....gawd... :scared:

I don't think I have that kind of time...but I'm...intrigued...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.