I have an interview tomorrow at 10:00 am with a dental clinic for receptionist Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday. The place where I get the boys' food and supplies is opening another store in Ann Arbor and the owner wants me to work there for her part-time. They just closed on the building and are starting demo, so that will be at least another 4 - 6 weeks away. But, it's a nice possibility.
I got another request to set up an interview, but I am ignoring it. It was an email from a collection agency. No way in hell can I do that. I'm afraid it will be a problem if I tell them no, because the listing was through the Michigan Job Bank, so I am just going to ignore it and hope they go away.
I'm still waiting for the construction industry to pick up and am hoping to return to my old Architecture firm. I'm still working for them part time, looking after a couple of projects under construction, but they will be wrapping up soon. I'm busy trying to get my house done, so I've not been bored.