Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I may have mentioned Brooklyn's obsession with cheese before. it is unbelievable. Well, last night we finished off some mac & cheese and I put the med. sized casserole dish in the sink, put a dollop of liquid dishwashing detergent in and filled the thing up with warm water to soak.

About an hour later I came out to the kitchen...and the casserole dish was empty!! Sigh....BROOKLYN!!! :mad:

I checked the label and it said for ingestion cases to dilute with water...well, it laready was so...I waited to see if she became a bubble machine. We missed the bubbles, but this morning I had to soak up two very wet spots on my bathroom carpet where she apparently sicked it all up. :( She's fine this a.m. Poor thing. Its her own **** fault though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
omg Boo! That is a real obsession! Now if it had been over shoes I would have completely understood.... but cheese & dishwashing liquid? eww.... no wonder she chucked it up.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HA HA Missy!! That's definitely a Golden thing. Macy would have done the exact same thing! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts