Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pete turns the big 4-0 in May. He's such a p.i.t.a. Doesn't want a party. Doesn't want to tell me what he wants...sigh...

I THINK I'm going to send out an evite to all our friends and ask them to help me surprise him at his favorite restaurant...this German place a few towns over. I can't pay for everyone, but I don't think everyone would have a problem with that.

I was thinking of just us going out for dinner and then having everyone come over to our house to surprise him...but with the dogs I don't think I want to do that. Remy's still a little, erm...rambunctious and Brooklyn is a counter surfer.

So - now the gift. We're total winos and he's been coveting this wine rack for the basement that Williams Sonoma has...I wonder if I can get his parents to split it with me....?

· Registered
6,548 Posts
That's funny - your husband doesn't even want a party. My husband turns 40 next February. Screw the party, he wants a trip! Either Vegas or Daytona Speedweeks.

· Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got off the phone with my MIL and after talking her off the ledge about throwing a big bash at a hall somewhere with a caterer that none of us can afford, she seems amenable to the dinner plans. She wants to get the wine rack for him on her own...which I think is too much money for them to spend...

And then what am I going to get now???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.