Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pete turns the big 4-0 in May. He's such a p.i.t.a. Doesn't want a party. Doesn't want to tell me what he wants...sigh...

I THINK I'm going to send out an evite to all our friends and ask them to help me surprise him at his favorite restaurant...this German place a few towns over. I can't pay for everyone, but I don't think everyone would have a problem with that.

I was thinking of just us going out for dinner and then having everyone come over to our house to surprise him...but with the dogs I don't think I want to do that. Remy's still a little, erm...rambunctious and Brooklyn is a counter surfer.

So - now the gift. We're total winos and he's been coveting this wine rack for the basement that Williams Sonoma has...I wonder if I can get his parents to split it with me....?

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
My hubby's birthday is this Monday and since we're winos too, I'm buying him supplies to make his own wine. He used to do that when he was younger. I'm going to go check out that wine rack you mentioned.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
That's funny - your husband doesn't even want a party. My husband turns 40 next February. Screw the party, he wants a trip! Either Vegas or Daytona Speedweeks.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got off the phone with my MIL and after talking her off the ledge about throwing a big bash at a hall somewhere with a caterer that none of us can afford, she seems amenable to the dinner plans. She wants to get the wine rack for him on her own...which I think is too much money for them to spend...

And then what am I going to get now???

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You could buy yourself some nice shoes and give him a lapdance to show them off..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts