Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those ear thing's, how many times have you started talking to someone, thinking they were talking to you and then realize they weren't :embarrass: Sorry but I'm not a big fan out in public, I know they are great in the car! I also hate those Nextel phones, I freq. have to tell folks in the ER to turn them off! HELLO people are sick here and none of us wants hear what you have to say!! :no: :no: :no:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
the ones that drive me nuts are the ones who have whole conversations while they are shopping and most of these people are shouting into the phone because they have the volume turned down and think the person can't hear them. they are the ones usually blocking the aisle with their cart and gabbing. it just drives me crazy. UGGG.

DH calls the ones with the bluetooths in their ears cyborgs.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I agree those people are annoying at best!

While I loathe to admit it, I just got a Bluetooth headset for my phone. I use it only when I drive. Many of the states here in the NE have prohibited or restricted use of hand-held cell phones. I had a corded ear-piece, but I always ended up tangled in it. Unless I am traveling, it sits on the shelf in the dining room.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2labsmom said:
the ones that drive me nuts are the ones who have whole conversations while they are shopping and most of these people are shouting into the phone because they have the volume turned down and think the person can't hear them. they are the ones usually blocking the aisle with their cart and gabbing. it just drives me crazy. UGGG.

DH calls the ones with the bluetooths in their ears cyborgs.
Cyborgs!! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lexis Mom said:
I agree those people are annoying at best!

While I loathe to admit it, I just got a Bluetooth headset for my phone. I use it only when I drive. Many of the states here in the NE have prohibited or restricted use of hand-held cell phones. I had a corded ear-piece, but I always ended up tangled in it. Unless I am traveling, it sits on the shelf in the dining room.
I have no problem with them in the car, and I can see Oregon going that way very soon! When its out in public and their going on and on :crazy: :crazy: I know what you mean about the corded ear piece, I have one for my phone and have yet to use it! Guess I should get it in the car, usually I don't answer my phone if it rings while I'm driving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts