Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked at the who's online list and it says that CocoChanels is private messaging. Wasn't that one of the spammer names? Apologize if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Yep, that was one I'm sure.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I think there will be a lot of pissed off people out there when they all wake up to spam in their in boxes. :mad: Bloody idiot has being on here & PMing ALL DAY. Looks like they're working their way right through the memberlist.

I just got this:

Hi, Garth

I see you want to promote your website. More effective, for less price...
It's easy ;) . XRumer 5.09 Palladium is a software complex, which can post to more than 1.000.000 forums, blogs, guestbooks, BBS's, boards, etc.

It's price was grow up to $540, and continues growing.
Just use Google for purchase XRumer.

P.S. Do not use XRumer 2.9 and XRumer 3.0 - it is too old and buggy versions.

Maybe something will get done when Daniel gets 1 but I wont be holding my breath. :mad:

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I first noticed the spammer private messaging at 1:19 am. It is now 5:24 am and they are still going strong private messaging. UGH!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
And the activity log says that they're STILL on there private messaging. This has been going on all night.:(
I've been on here on & off since about 9am my time. It's now 9.30pm. That's over 12 hours they've been at it. :mad: Strange thing is no matter how often you look at the on line list, they're ALWAYS PMing never looking at the member list. You'd think they'd need to go back to the member list to get everyone so I can't figure out how they're operating. Maybe it's some sophisticated bot & not a human? :confused:

Another thing - it also asks for a read receipt for the PM. DON'T GIVE THEM ONE. :mad:

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
ARRGHH I got the crap too. I deleted and did not give receipt. :mad:

Want BEST software for SEO?...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Dexter Dogg!

I see you want to advertise your website. More effective, for less price...
It's easy . XRumer 5.09 Palladium is a software complex, which can post to more than 1.000.000 forums, blogs, guestbooks, BBS's, boards, etc.

It's price was grow up to $540, and continues growing.
Just use Google for purchase XRumer.

P.S. Dont use XRumer 2.9 and XRumer 3.0 - it is too old and buggy versions.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
WTH msn?! This is bullshit.
I didn't open mine, just deleted it. I would advise the same, what if it's got some sort of virus?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
This is it's second run at spamming, only it seems to have gotten the member list and is now hitting everyone. It has to be a BOT.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You wouldnt get a virus unless you clicked on a link or downloaded some material.
Well I'm not taking the chance anyway. I have noneed to open it.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
You'd think since we have someone listed as moderating he/she/it would have went and cleaned up known spammers first instead of lookin' at regular posters profiles.;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts