Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Susan, I just wanted you to know I had taken your advice on things to eat to quiet the premenstrual symptoms. I got the bag of soy nuts. It was a big bag. I think a pound. Now it is gone.

Oh. My. Gosh. They are SO delicious!!! And, I can EAT THEM! They don't seem to bother my tummy at all! Also, I have been having trouble eating nuts lately (makes some other symptoms flair), but the soy nuts I can eat all day long without repercussions!

MMMMMmmmmmm I'm all about me some soy nuts now! Must get more! ;D

I have also laid off the chicken this month and kicked up the fish quite a bit. I'm anxious to see if it makes any difference! This would be a really good month for it to make a difference. I am so busy next week it's not funny. I can't afford to be down for a couple of days. :'(

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Connie I'm SO glad that you like them. Now, I hope they do the trick and give you a break! No one needs to suffer through this when there are things we can do to ease the symptoms. I think you and I are pretty close in age? I'm 43. They absolutely have helped for me and hope they help you too.
I hope you get through your busy period unscathed and don't get sick or run down::)
Thanks for letting me know! :)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, we're close. I just turned 42 :)

I should have a full report on the success next week! :p

I bought the soy milk too but haven't drank any yet. I love the nuts so much I may just stick with those.

Man, I'm getting unsalted next time though. :-X TOO SALTY!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts