1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
If I beleaved all this today would be my first day of reitirement!! :laugh: :laugh: We could live REALLY well for 3yrs :laugh:

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I'm gonna lose those extra pounds and work out a little more. I wanna look good when the asteroid takes us out.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
JeffersonsMom said:
dipete said:
If I beleaved all this today would be my first day of reitirement!! :laugh: :laugh: We could live REALLY well for 3yrs :laugh:
Me too!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh btw Lindsay--I guess NASA is a fear monger-er also.
http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/10mar_stormwarning.html
I seriously believe in this, like you said, even NASA says it's true, some scary stuff can and will happen, it's just how bad...that's the question. It's also been on the history Channel and others, it's not just one...and it's a fact that something will happen, it's just a matter of what and to what degree.

I'm not laughing too much, I don't laugh at the unknown, the world is a miracle...we shouldn't take it for granted. :whistle:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
JeffersonsMom said:
dipete said:

I seriously believe in this, like you said, even NASA says it's true, some scary stuff can and will happen, it's just how bad...that's the question. It's also been on the history Channel and others, it's not just one...and it's a fact that something will happen, it's just a matter of what and to what degree.

I'm not laughing too much, I don't laugh at the unknown, the world is a miracle...we shouldn't take it for granted. :whistle:
Cool, been boring lately, no world crash of computors, no Ice Age, the polar ice caps are still tere and my compass still points north. ;)

T

·
0 Posts
delmonico said:
Tundra Aries said:
JeffersonsMom said:
dipete said:

Cool, been boring lately, no world crash of computors, no Ice Age, the polar ice caps are still tere and my compass still points north. ;)
Only time will tell I guess ;)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
delmonico said:
Tundra Aries said:
JeffersonsMom said:
dipete said:

Only time will tell I guess ;)
Don't make much differance, the volcano under Yellowstone Park will most likely kill us all out this way first. ;)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i'm having a "we're all going to die" party and pay by credit card. woo hoo!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Jinx said:
Good idea, use the credit card and get me a plane ticket to come. :D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
delmonico said:
Jinx said:
sure, plane tickets for everyone!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Jinx said:
delmonico said:
Jinx said:
sure, plane tickets for everyone!
If I bring my six shooter can we go target shootin' before the world ends?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts