Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Nice.....real nice. We have scheduled sunshine for July 7th and a return date of August 21st. We get 2 days a year.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Hasn't the weather just been perfect these last few weeks? its way too good to be true...

Lovely pictures of your two. :)

PS. Colin, I know you like cats. We are being joined by kitty number 4 (yes, we must be totally nuts!!) tomorrow. She is a little tri colour rescue girl, 8 weeks old. I'll post pictures in the next few days when we get her with my awful old camera.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
It's a rough life, for sure, for your guys. We got 7 inches of wet heavy snow here yesterday. But I have to say Payton loved seeing the white stuff again- she was rolling in it !

·
Registered
735 Posts
They sure look like they are enjoying themselves :) meanwhile I had to shovel a few inches of snow off my deck and driveway this morning:) oh and watch Breed try to find her rope under the snow for about 15 minutes.. LOL.. Only in MN do we go from a blizzard and sub zero weather to 81 and sunny a week later and then back to a snow storm with frigid wind chills 2 weeks after that :) :) :)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Oh boy, what an awful life you boys have!!!

LOVE the pic of them snoozing... :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
What part of England are you 2 in? I was there for 2 years holy rain and gray days. Ok there were nice ones in summer too but nothing like here. I loved it there though.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Awwww that's so cute! We are getting great weather here too, after a week of cloudy weather.

Emma wonders if she can come and join the boys for a sun bath?

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trickster said:
Hasn't the weather just been perfect these last few weeks? its way too good to be true...

Lovely pictures of your two. :)

PS. Colin, I know you like cats. We are being joined by kitty number 4 (yes, we must be totally nuts!!) tomorrow. She is a little tri colour rescue girl, 8 weeks old. I'll post pictures in the next few days when we get her with my awful old camera.
Looking forward to those pictures Trickster. I can't believe the weather at the moment and fortunately ( or unfortunately ) I have been off work in the afternoons as I am recovering from a leg injury. It's a hard life but somebody has to do it !

tuckersmom said:
Colin, great pictures!! Your 'family' is gorgeous ;D
I agree - I am very lucky :)

1scottie1labby said:
What part of England are you 2 in? I was there for 2 years holy rain and gray days. Ok there were nice ones in summer too but nothing like here. I loved it there though.
We are having increasingly hotter summers and drier days over here ! I spent a week in Seattle in March one year and they had rain every day and here we are in April and you ae getting snow in Texas. I know whose weather I prefer at the moment LOL.

Oh and we both live in the South East - I'm in Kent and Trickster is in West Sussex

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Emma the Lab said:
Awwww that's so cute! We are getting great weather here too, after a week of cloudy weather.

Emma wonders if she can come and join the boys for a sun bath?

Come on in Emma . Samson says he will show you how to get snacks between meals too ! ( He thinks I can't see him stealing kibble at this very moment and he has only just finished hi breakfast too ! ) I store the kibble in a flip top bin in my porch and he employs PIP ( the cat ) to go into the bin to steal a lump or two as PIP likes the dog food and drops it onto the floor to eat it ( with help )

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Nice Colin! 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts