Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These aren't the best pictures (taken with my phone), but I wanted to show you some updated pictures of Sophies puppies...our rescued litter. They are weaned off of Sophie now and she's drying up and starting to put on weight. They are all over the place in terms of weights.

Now that they are aging, we are certain that they are golden retriever/lab mixes. Cute irregardless. We also have one dudley in the litter. They will be posted soon and ready to go to their new adoptive families at around 8 weeks...which is around March 15th. A few of them are snarfy (Mama had KC when she whelped and passed that to them) still, but they are on anti-biotics and doing well. Their personalities are starting to come through.

Kennedy (m):

Truman (m): He's a whiner, and looks the most golden retrieverish:

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hayes (m):

Filmore (m):

Teddy (m):

Caroline (f):

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jackie-O (f):

Reagan (f): She's probably the most shy out of all of the puppies:

I'd have to say right now I am in love with Kennedy, Truman and Filmore. Filmore's tail never stops wagging. He's so funny. Kennedy is just confident and Truman is curious. I love them.

Anyways, thought I'd share. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow, 5 weeks already!:eek:. They are soooo cute, please keep us updated.;)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
My goodness they are adorable, thank goodness you rescued Sophie when you did or I doubt they would have been so lucky.

I hope they all, including their momma, find good and loving homes.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts