Just Labradors banner

Sooooooooo Quiet

586 views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Jefferson'n'Ted 
#1 ·
With all them there Americans on holiday

#20 ·
I'm here, got to work later, Rita is off and I sent her to the gym finally and then she has to go get the kids and take them home.

She's a PIA when she's here, been playing farming and other such stuff on Facebook, Rowdy even got tired of her and came up-stairs to help me sort gear.

#22 ·
I'm here too...............

I am one of those logged in from work. Some twit decided that it would be a great idea to split the office staff's holiday - some today and some Monday. I chose Monday.

The voices in MY head are still trying to convince me it was a smart choice..................

I am having a problem figuring out why, if this is Independence Day, I am still at work at someone else's beck and call? And that person is working from home today! Dum-dum de dum-dum......................

#27 ·
At work now, ain't quiet here, sounds like something blew up behind the store, looked out and didn't se no debris though.:D

#28 ·
Hey, I'm here! And just for the record, I was working today. i don't log in from work. They have these pesky rules about the internet being for work related stuff. :confused:

And I'm joining the posse--will be here tomorrow also. No Canuck takeover allowed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.