Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Now is the perfect time for an invasion. :D You Canucks move in from the north & us Aussies will take 'em from the south. :rolleyes: By the time they wake up to what's happening, it will be too late. :D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Stop cheating. You're only allowed 1 voice per head. Are you saying you've got 2 or more heads? :rolleyes::D
i don't do rules. i can haz as many voices as i want. nae nae told me so. :p

·
Registered
342 Posts
Now is the perfect time for an invasion. :D You Canucks move in from the north & us Aussies will take 'em from the south. :rolleyes: By the time they wake up to what's happening, it will be too late. :D
what obama's doing to
our country :D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i'm starting to get my passe going! where's lis?

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
there's Thunder Horse...she's kind of scary. :eek: and Branwyn...she's just a *****.
I've got 3 inside mine so you're still outnumbered Jinxy. :D Their names are, me, myself & I. :rolleyes: We're all as good looking as each other & we all love each other so you better watch out! :D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I'm here, got to work later, Rita is off and I sent her to the gym finally and then she has to go get the kids and take them home.

She's a PIA when she's here, been playing farming and other such stuff on Facebook, Rowdy even got tired of her and came up-stairs to help me sort gear.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts