Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cooking some cheese ravioli and I'm going to make some salad to go along with it :D I wanted to go buy a loaf of bread but the beach bum in me made me stay home...I'll toast some regular bread with garlic and butter instead ;)

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I am having fresh fish with salsa and melted cheese on top. (Fish Vera Cruz)
French fries baked in the oven
Beer

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
We are having pasta....easy, quick. And DH and DS are having leftover chicken from last night with some wheat pasta.
Katie and I get the "real" stuff. I'll toss a salad real quick too.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
The kids had spaghetti.

DH and I are having grilled chicken marinated with Diana's Garlic and Herb sauce with baked sweet potatoes.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
One of those bagged shrimp stirfry meals with brown rice.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
We're going out to eat. My battery died in my cat & SU went to get a new one. :mad: I changed my tanning appointment till 7:00, so it's too late to cook!! ;)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I am making it up currently as I cook. I browned the pork chops. Took them out of the pan and put in diced new potatoes and onions S&P. Added 1/2 cup water and juices from pork chop plate and topped with chops and covered. Cooked 20 minutes covered. Removed chops again and am now pan frying potatoes to crisp them up added fresh rosemary and thyme and garlic. When I take them out of the pan I will sear chops briefly again to crisp them also.

I will also have baby carrots cooking will glaze with maple syrup.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Grilled teryaki steak sliced over spinach salad with warm homemade dressing. (and a HUGE scoop of Breyers vanilla ice cream with fresh raspberries ;D)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts