Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything good?

I'm attempting to clean my room (top to bottom) because it needs to be done before I move to the beach for the summer. I keep getting distracted by this board with letter keys on it though and a flashing box on a screen (i believe it's called an IM)

All the windows in my bedroom are open and I have a candle burning...gosh I love days like this!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I am jsut visiting briefly as I have pretty much done all I can today and then i am heading home! I can't wait to get out of here - 20 minutes and counting!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Note to self: Opening the screen of the bedroom window and then straddling between inside/outside to clean the outside part is not a very good idea :eek:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
sitting in english class (in the computer room) waiting to get out in 4 minutes so I can go to the library and study for my bio final.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
AmazonGold said:
Waiting to hear from Bill - he is visiting the Lab Rescue in Louisville.
oh oh oh! Tell us all about it!!! When you find out, but we should probaly start a different thread though cuz i don't wanna hijack this one :angel:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AmazonGold said:
Waiting to hear from Bill - he is visiting the Lab Rescue in Louisville.
Oooooo!!! Let us know as soon as you hear from him :D

G

·
At work early in the morning.

Stacey are you going to be working down the ocean this summer? I always wanted to do that.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jakeysmom said:
At work early in the morning.

Stacey are you going to be working down the ocean this summer? I always wanted to do that.
Yup! I'll be working @ Harpoon Hanna's :D I'm pumped!!!
My parents have been telling me to work down there for the last 3 or 4 summers, but I never really wanted to since we live down there in the summer anyway and they paid for stuff (haha). Last summer my brother worked down there and made lots of $$$ so I figure this year what the hey I'll go for it too.

G

·
Oh Cool!!!!! They are a crab place right? You'll make lots of money at places like that since people tend to spend alot. Good Luck. Sounds like a ton of fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts