Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF some peoples purpose in this world serves. :mad: I hope there is a special section in hell for people like this.
http://http://www.stltoday.com/stlt...65028AD7914B8A2B862575A70057CB0C?OpenDocument

Pathologist: Dirty diaper killed Peoria baby

ASSOCIATED PRESS​
04/29/2009

PEORIA-- A forensic pathologist testifying in the trial of a Peoria man charged in the death of his 5-month-old son says the child died from an infection brought on by a nearly week-old dirty diaper.

James Sargent is charged with first-degree murder in the February 2008 death of Benjamin Sargent. Pathologist Scott Denton on Tuesday testified on the second day the father's trial.

Denton says that the boy's diaper went unchanged for at least five days before his death.

Prosecutors say 24-year-old James Sargent and the boy's mother, 22-year-old Tracy Hermann, left the child without food or water in a car seat for eight days. Denton says the skin on the Benjamin Sargent's back and bottom had begun to decay, causing the infection that made him lapse into a coma and die.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Will have to be a special place in Hell for him, he would't be punished like he needs to here.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Sick.

But why is only HE being charged? Mom sounds just as guilty.

And if there were any justice in this country, his punishment would include castration and her's would include a tubal ligation.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
But why is only HE being charged? Mom sounds just as guilty
Exactly. She is just as guilty :
Prosecutors say 24-year-old James Sargent and the boy's mother, 22-year-old Tracy Hermann, left the child without food or water in a car seat for eight days.
I have no words. :mad:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
'left the child without food or water in a car seat for eight days. '

Strap them in a chair without food or water. Parole them on death.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I pray that God judges them both very harshly for their lack of love and care for that poor baby. As far as I am concerned, there is no penalty on earth bad enough for them!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Sick.

But why is only HE being charged? Mom sounds just as guilty.

And if there were any justice in this country, his punishment would include castration and her's would include a tubal ligation.

With out anethesia though.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Reading that was like taking a punch to the chest. It doesn't seem possible. So many people ache to have babies while at the same time so many innocent helpless babies are trapped with monsters like this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.