Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this linked over at another forum and it's just too hilarious not to re-post here.

I mean seriously, sometimes you have to bow to how ridiculous a situation is... :D

He bite my vagina!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
That woman needs some help ... something done to help her dog. Hell, a basket muzzle would solve the immediate problem (the biting). Obviously something needs to be done long term ...

I feel bad for the labrador.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
lol; i couldn't help but laugh at her at the end when she told the a/c guy the dog could make love but not make babies. LMAO!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That woman needs a swift kick in the ass and that dog needs to be either kept at home or put down. The man was right, what if it was one of those kids??

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I know I shouldn't laugh but how can you not. "He had a vasectomy like eh man he can makea love but no babies".

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Okay I could not stop laughing about the vigina thing. Every time she said it I was cracking up..but having said that, if that were my dog..he'd be gone!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Okay! Couldn't check this out at the office, and then somebady reminds me of it. The woman is a crackpot. She needs help along with the poor dog. I think it is goin gto be easier to fix the dog.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you look closely, when she talks about the dog having a vasectomy, the animal control guy is cracking up... :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks!! I'm stuck at work and needed a chuckle. What a dumb lady!!! That would be aweful if that dog bit a kid or got a hold of someones penis or vagina..lol...that's a huge lawsuit waiting to happen. I was unaware that dogs made love..from what I've seen there is no love to it...lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts