Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having a tickling feeling in my ear since yesterday :eek: I am not sure what the heck it is. I had dd look in my ear with a pen light and she said "look I can see all the way through" Goof ball kid!!

Then she said "you have a tick in your ear!!!" I said "WHAT?!" she said "no I am just kidding" she is just asking for a smacking!!:D

Anyway I tried flushing it with warm water and nothing. This was a scary thing for me because I HATE water in my ears.

So today I am sitting here and I get that feeling again. I am praying it's not a SPIDER!!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Oh my gosh. I'd be freaking out, if I thought it was a bug. That's the only thing in the world that I'm squeamish about, something in my ear.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
OMG . . .I would be freaking out! Your DD sounds like my DS, he would have done/said the same! LOL

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG . . .I would be freaking out! Your DD sounds like my DS, he would have done/said the same! LOL
:D big helps aren't they?

She kept saying later that night "Mom you don't have anything in your ear!!"
I think she was just a bit nervous about the fact that a critter could get in your ear.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
It's probably an earwig. :D Those things can burrow right through to your brain & eat it if you're not careful. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Shel, go to the Dr. and have it checked.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
My uncle started having hearing loss in one ear and when he went to the doctor, they pulled a dead moth out of there.

Try not to think about it, though.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
It's probably an earwig. :D Those things can burrow right through to your brain & eat it if you're not careful. :rolleyes:

I was going to say the same thing!

Wasn't there someone on here not to long ago that had a bug in her ear and the SU was not very sympathetic?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Did you recently get a haircut? That happened to my brother and it was a little piece of hair from getting his hair cut. I think if it was a spider it would feel like more than a tickling.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did you recently get a haircut? That happened to my brother and it was a little piece of hair from getting his hair cut. I think if it was a spider it would feel like more than a tickling.
No I haven't but that thought did cross my mind. Maybe a hair...idk. I will feel pretty foolish if I go and pay and they find nothing.:rolleyes: But then again I don't want them pulling out a BUG/SPIDER!!!

Amy I EVEN put my hair over my ears when I went to bed.:D

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Oh gosh that would freak you out.

I just remember that Star Trek movie where they put the bugs in the ears.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts