Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In tampa, its on the news. They have had the roads shut down since about 4. Still not letting anyone near that area. Crazy thing is the police wont talk about whats going on. The news is reporting something, but says they are not allowed to talk about it what is going on.

What could be that important to shut down the whole area, report it on the news, But not say what it is? I am very nosey. So its going to drive me crazy..lol

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok. I just found out its a hostage situation. Guess a news channel slipped and told and have been told not to release any more info.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Wow, I just looked it up, and that's just scary. I wonder when we'll know what's going on?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
oh no!

good thoughts for everyone invloved. i hate when the news doesn't say what's going on, drives me bananas!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure the details. Didn't get to watch the news. But a guy when into a shooting range and held 10 people hostage. He killed himself and nobosy else was hurt.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
According to this morning's news, the guy was already in trouble - accused of attempted murder I think? Anyway....said he was afraid of getting into more trouble so he was going into the shooting range to steal a gun and flee the area. Someone at the shooting range started questioning him and it led to the hostage situation.

It ended about 2am with him shooting himself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts