Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bad picture sorry...
Its dry and crusty like and its getting a little bigger. I had it looked at when we went to the vet the Wednesday before last. he said he wasn't sure what it was but to watch it.. I noticed it the Friday before we took her in for her shots.
She also has a small rock like lump on her right side by her shoulder (kinda where they gave one of her shots) I'm not sure what it is and she also has a small pea size lump about 3 inches from her neck on her chest.
I am thinking the larger size lump is from the shot??
I have to wait an hour before I can call the vet they are out to lunch right now...

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Jacob gets those. I don't know what they are called, and they don't seem to bother him.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Mocha had some red spots on her stomach a lot when she was a pup. They never bothered her and the vet didn't seem bothered by them (I pointed them out numerous times) and they did go away on their own after a few days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shes had this thing... For 3 weeks now.. If it was something she was allergic to I would think it would have gone away by now??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Our fella had those spots all the time... the vet kept telling me not to worry about it, that it didn't seem to bother him... bla bla bla... When I stopped using his flea medicine over the winter, it went away. We'll try a new medicine this summer, and hopefully it will not come back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WeHeartLabs said:
What did the vet say Kathryn?
When I tried again at 130 phones hadnt been turned over and then we had a thunder storm so I was dealing with screaming cats (boy I dont like to listen to that) and an upset child. I will call tomorrow morning when they open..

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Mickey used to get something similar, but they were a little red. The vet called them 'hot spots' and we had to put him on Benedryl. He'd have spots like that for weeks at a time. Now he doesn't get them at all, but I also had to change his diet too. Not quite sure about the bump though.

Good Luck, and let us know what the vet says.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts