Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lori, of 3dirtydawgz.com has just updated her site with NEW collars... I want about 7 of them. There are some REALLY cute ones too for the ladies.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Put a parental block on that site for yourself ;D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Put a parental block on that site for yourself  ;D

Too funny! We don't have our puppy yet (sheesh, it's taking FOREVER) but every time Ender's mom posts about collars, I go looking. I would like to order some but have NO idea what size. Can I get one as a puppy and guess at a size for a more adult dog?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait til you get your pup... they grow fast. The first collar Ender had fit him for like a day when he was 7 weeks old ::)

Ender's neck is now 16" so he can fit into the "large" adjustable size that should hold him through to adulthood.

BTW Debra.. when you get your pup, just PM me... I have a whole LIST of collar sites now ;)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
:police: I'll take that credit card ma'am :police:

and use it for my own personal joy!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
heyyyyyyy her prices went up!! but still very reasonable  :p

Next paycheck=leather leashes or sally tags...gotta decide depending on the funds lol Oh and it also doesn't help that Lori's site now taunts me with Sally's tags. Ya'll are ganging up on me :'(

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Can i take the credit card and use it? Or do i have to be good and hide it for you?

I just bought Emma a Burberry collar and leash so TRRRUST me i am NOT the one to hold yours for you ;D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Let's go shopping together!

Hope Felicia checks in....Henery really needs this:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts