Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from high school keeps deleting and adding me to their facebook...I'm not adding her anymore...she's probably f*cking getting free burgers on my accont :ugly: B*TCH!!! Carry on :laugh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
labby said:
LMBO! A bit testy today, eh Regina? Did someone ticket you?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nope...that was last week :laugh: This week I'm getting added and deleted, added and deleted, added and deleted from the same girl :laugh: Why would I think people would change from high school :laugh: She's getting free burgers off of me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
labby said:
Ok what am I missing about the free burgers?
Someone posted about Burger King having a promotion for Whoppers...I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm wondering why this girl keeps doing this at the same time I heard about all this...supposedly you delete 10 of your friends on facebook and get a free whopper, someone tell me it's not ture...am I really worth less than a burger :'(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AbbyandMolly said:
Tundra Aries said:
:laugh: Who? :suspious:
I don't know some crazy girl from New York who loves snow...you probably don't know her.
:laugh: Wow...she lives near me :suspious: Loves snow, and lives in NY AND is crazy...sounds a lot like someone I'd get along with :gum:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
Tundra Aries said:
I don't know some crazy girl from New York who loves snow...you probably don't know her.
that's the same crazy bird who's poking me!!! NO Way! :laugh:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
sarahnye said:
AbbyandMolly said:
Tundra Aries said:
that's the same crazy bird who's poking me!!! NO Way! :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @crazy bird!!!
How about Crazy Sheila??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts