Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son's ballet teacher has been incredible this year. She has gone out of her way to help my son improve. She has even accompanied us to his appointment with a podiatrist and given him private lessons at at her own expense. She's amazing!

Next weekend she organized a show for the seniors complex she lives in. E's class will be doing 2 dances and we'll be staying for tea after. I wanted to get her a gift while we're there to show how much we appreciate her help. She's in her 60's a nascar fan, loves cars and ballet. Any ideas? I was thinking of getting her a swarovski crystal ornament relating to ballet but the only one I could find was $325, lol. I'm looking to spend around $100, possibly a bit more. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Does she wear jewelry? What about a charm bracelet with a Nascar charm on it?

Sometimes flowers are nice, too. ;D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paddysmom said:
Find a studio portrait print of the Royal Ballet by Keith Money. Exquisite!
I'm searching google but can't find anything. Do you have an links?

G

·
Oh and have you tried ebay? look under Ballet collectibles. Lots of really nice things there.. they have a Angel Star Wishing box that is really nice... would send you the link but that one ends in 2 hrs... and not sure if u are online.. hope this helps.!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Is there a track in your area that a race may be at? You could get her Nascar tickets. They're not usually that expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts