Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out from work, don't bother locking my pick-up, noticed a gallon jar on the seat. I liik at it, in the jar is a 1 pound pakage of chicory.:)

No note, no message on my phone, the bag is from a shop in Witchata Kansas.:rolleyes:

Has to be someone who knows my pick-up, knows I like chicory so it must have been someone whose been through there lately. Got a few suspects, but one won't be to town till Friday and is stopping there Thurs night. Another suspect left Omaha this morning on I-80 heading to Indiana.

Don't know, they'll fess up someday, but I can say if you want some coffee with chicory in it, stop at Rock Creek Station State Historical Park out in Newbrassky Territory this weekend.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Used mostly in the south, got a fella from down in Texas coming up this weekend who will be happy. And yes I'll make two pots.:D

Chicory is a plants similar to a dandelion, they roast and grind the roots. It is often the leaf that looks like dandelions that you find in salads that look like they were picked out of a weed patch, you know, the good ones.;)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Hmmm not sure I would like such a thing- I just like my regular old coffee!! What but ever floats your boat!:)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmm not sure I would like such a thing- I just like my regular old coffee!! What but ever floats your boat!:)
I like it for a change, ain't had none in a while, but I use about half coffee.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts