Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
omg this house is identical to our first starter home when we got married. Down to the staircase!

This house was in Willow Grove PA and was actually a kit from Sears Roebuck in the 50s lol
They made many of them near Willow Grove Park where people from the city would spend the summer.
It's now a huge shopping mall.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Love it! Bungalows are my favorite! I'd rather own a home built in the 20s - 40s than a brand new one. They have so much more character!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Wow it is cute! It looks like something my sister would like! She loves those old houses with character! :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm moving. Now. Uni staff people can work anywhere, can't they? We all type the same cyber stuff, eh?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Wow- what a cute house! I'd totally get it, if I were in your area. Talk about affordable- I wish our house was this cheap!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Oh man....I love that little house! I could do wonders with that landscaping and make it even more charming and
cozy! *sigh*

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
$114,000?! :eek:

It's really adorable and what a huge yard!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Just goes to show what is happening to the Michigan economy. A lot of people are losing a boatloads of money in real estate and businesses.

House like that would be over $225,000 in my area.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts